Ultimately my dad is the one to thank for introducing us in the first place. I guess he saw something in the both of us and thought we would be good together and I do believe he was right!! I will never forget when we were at Christa's graduation and JJ was there with his friend and dad spotted him. The look on his (dad's) face was priceless.
We got married on July 20, 2002 in Turner, OR. Here are a few of our wedding pictures...
Right after we became Mr & Mrs Durfee!!
Our first dance
We were in Vegas having a good time and expecting our first child. We just celebrated Jacian and Scott getting married and now we were celebrating two years together. Here are a couple of pictures of us in Vegas.
Here we are in front of the Belagio
Jacian and I while we were walking around that night.
Happy anniversary to my wonderful husband!!! You are the best and here are to the next 60+ years!!!


1 comment:
Beautiful pics! Happy Anniversary you two!
Post a Comment