Monday, July 18, 2011

Eventful Week

This week is kind of a busy one for us!!  Nine years ago this week we were preparing to become Mr & Mrs Durfee and two years later we were welcomed by Miss Lizzie.  I am going to try out something for the next couple of days.  Each day I am going to reflect back on those dates when this week became an ultra important one to us!!

Seven years ago TODAY, July 18th, we left for Las Vegas.  It was my first trip there and I was excited to go and see what was all there etc.  Did I mention that I was 34 weeks pregnant too?  My doctor was not really thrilled with me going, but did give me the green light.  We took my paperwork "just in case" anything happened.  I was determined NOT to sit in my hotel room the whole time because I was pregnant!! 

This is a picture of me about a week before we left...



So, that is all that was exciting for today...  Stay tuned for more!!

No comments: