Monday, November 17, 2008

The Things Kids Say...

It has been a while since I have written anything here, but Lizzie, my 4 year old, has been saying some of the cutest, yet funniest things lately!!

One night at dinner we were having leftovers of a caserole that I made and we were just starting to eat. She had some food on her plate and looked at it and then kind of looked around and said "Is this all we are having?" JJ and I looked at each other and couldn't help but laugh. It's not like we make elaborate dinners each night where we have tons to eat!! I made a Thanksgiving dinner last night and we had quite the spread and we were waiting for her to say it then, but she didn't!!

Then one morning last week I went in to wake her up and she said in her sleepy voice "Are you serious?" It's just so funny how they pick up on things when we don't think they are listening!!

So, this is a short one, but it was just too funny not to share...

1 comment:

Bon Bon said...

How cute!!! I miss you guys tons! Love you and see you soon!